Permission to Skate (Wasaga Beach Minor Hockey)

Print Permission to Skate
A Permission to Skate (PTS) form is required to tryout for AAA. Please fill out a separate request form for each player requesting these documents (if you have multiple players in the same residence).
Player Information
Information must be complete and accurate or the request will not be reviewed and completed.
  1. Full name required - one player name per form
  2. Street number and street name
  3. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Player History
Permission to Skate Form Request
Check the PTS box if you are requesting a Permission to Skate form for a AAA tryout with the North Central Predators, and select the division you will be trying out for.
Contact Information
You will be contacted via email or phone with any questions.
  1. Example: ###-###-####
  2. Example: ###-###-####
Human Validation
View AllOur Sponsors
Signature Sold Group
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Wasaga Beach Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Wasaga Beach Minor Hockey on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 6:26 AM